I am Year 5 science class primary school teacher, YouTube allows me to get important information as my teaching materials for teaching in science class in school. More over, video clips in YouTube such as above video also enable students to have a better understanding about miroorganisms. The following is the video clip about mircoorganisms from Youtube as my teaching material for Year 5 primary school students.
Topic : Mocroorganisms
1. The statement below shows a step in the process of making bread.
1 teaspoon of dried yeast is added to make dough rise
What cause the dough to rise?
A The growth of yeast C The movement of yeast
B The breathing of yeast D The reproduction of yeast
2. The diagram shows the condition of a patient
State the disease shown above.
A Aids C Mumps
B Scabies D Conjunctivitis
3. Which of the following are microorganisms?
I Bacteria II Hibiscus
III Virus IV Fungi
A I and II only
B I , II and III only
C I , III and IV only
D I , II , III and IV
4. Brushing our teeth regularly helps prevent tooth decay because it……
A Makes our teeth look white.
B Makes our teeth stronger.
C Removes food that microorganisms feed on.
D Removes all the microorganisms from your mouth.
5. Which of the following diseases cannot spread from one person to another?
1. The table shows the growth of microorganisms on a slide of bread.
Number of black spots
a) What is the purpose of this experiment ?
b) What is the trend of change in the number of black spots ?
c) State one information in this experiment.
d) State the relationship between the variable that is changed and the variable that is observed.
e) Predict the number of black spots on the 20th day.